Metoject® PEN is indicated for the treatment of:
- Active rheumatoid arthritis in adult patients
- Polyarthritic forms of severe, active juvenile idiopathic arthritis, when the response to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) has been inadequate
- Moderate to severe psoriasis in adult patients who are candidates for systemic therapy, and severe psoriatic arthritis in adults
- Mild to moderate Crohn’s disease either alone or in combination with corticosteroids in adult patients refractory or intolerant to thiopurines
Metoject® PEN must only be used once a week
For enquiries about Metoject® PEN, please contact the Medicines Information Department at medac Pharma.
Tel: +44 (0)1786 458086
Our normal enquiry service is available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. However, we do offer an emergency service outside these hours for urgent enquiries.
- Metoject® PEN Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC)
- EU Council Directive 2010/32/EU on the prevention of sharps injuries in the hospital and healthcare secto
- Data on file